Thursday 6 February 2014

Kids Special - Nentrapazam Fry

This was one of my favorite snack when I was a kid. After a long time I have tried this yesterday and my kid also loved it. So if you are facing difficulty in making your kid eat banana then try this out.


You require:-

Nentrapazham / Nentrakaya - 1 big.
Ghee - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp

I tried a lot to find the English name of this banana but couldn't get in the google. If anyone knows please comment so that it will be easy for everyone to understand. Please refer the photo to get idea about Nentrapazham. This banana is very good for kids.




Peel and cut the banana as below.



Now heat a tava and pour ghee into it. Arrange all the banana pieces on the tava and fry it in low flame.



Turn all the banana pieces and fry again.


Once the banana's are done then remove it from tava and sprinkle some sugar on that. Serve it hot.



I am sure your kid will love this healthy snack.

Tips:-
You can cut the banana into thin slices as well.







2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...